All a girl need is a Juliette!

May 05, 2017

(Português no fim)
I had such a bad luck... The weather was beautiful when I finished the AMAZING Juliette top and dress and now it has been gray and rainy so no luck with pictures on my little model! 
This is exactly the kind of thing I like to dress on my daughter... Collars and ruffles with some overalls or shorts is perfect for summer!
I've made a dress, a top and I'm waiting for some fabric to arrive to make another simple white top. A white suisse dots Juliette top is all a girl need for hot weather!
I promise a lot of pictures of Teresa in it as soon as we have some sun back... I'm hoping next week!


Thank you Sewpony and Kneesocksandgoldilocks for such a pretty pattern! You can find it HERE!

This pattern is so good that I've used my last bit of this amazing Liberty fabric :-)


Have a super weekend!

*****
Tive mesmo pouca sorte... O tempo estava maravilhoso quando acabei o ESPECTACULAR Juliette top e vestido, agora está cinzento e a chover. Assim que, nada de fotos na minha pequena modelo!
Este top é mesmo o tipo de coisas que adoro vestir a Teresinha... Golas e folhos com uns calções ou jardineiras é perfeito para o verão!
Fiz um vestido, um top e estou á espera que me chegue tecido para fazer mais um top em branco. Um Juliette top branco de plumeti é tudo o que uma miúda precisa para os dias mais quentes!
Prometo varias fotografias da Teresinha com os Juliette vestidos assim que o sol voltar... Espero que já para a semana!

Obrigada Sewpony e Kneesocksandgoldilocks por um molde tao bonito! Podem encontrar o Juliette  AQUI!
O molde é tao bom que até me atrevi a usar o ultimo bocadinho deste maravilhoso tecido Liberty :-)

Um fantástico fim de semana!


You Might Also Like

6 Brilliant Thoughts

  1. Qué linda está!Le queda muy bien ese volante en el cuello.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog, the information you’ve provided on the website is just accurate. If you guys want to know more for the same you can visit this awesome website www.helpadya.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous Rita!!! I love your green dress and your little model... I look forward to seeing the liberty top next week!!! Your dress got lots of 'likes' on my IG feed:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, i really like your blog as it is very detailed so much information is there in this blog. So thank you but if you want to know more there is one more Post Free Ads www.helpadya.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi admin, it is very nice blog, very informative blog so thank you so much for this information. But there is another website with same concept of free ad posting Free Ad Posting www.helpadya.com

    ReplyDelete